Monday, October 26, 2009

I Snark Because I Care

There's nothing I love more than snark. Bits of easily-mocked media, therefore, warm my heart and frequently fuel episodes of *headdesking* that never quite beat the fail out of my head. Over the years, I've read my fair share of books that make me wish I had the courage and solidly-forged silverware to gouge my own eyes out. I'd like to offer my opinions on these books so that, whether you actually want to avoid crappy writing or wish to dive on in so as to snark it yourself, you'll have my inconsequential presence on teh interwebz to thank or curse as you will.

Of course, it bears mentioning that I am not, in fact, a heartless creature of chaos hell-bent on foisting negativity upon a world already fraught with such. I'm not quite so hell-bent on it as I am gently inclined to it. I feel absolutely no ill will towards the authors whose books I may, erm, vehemently critique or other readers who may enjoy the aforementioned authors and books. Everyone has his or her own taste, and I'm only doing this for fun, not to offend.

So, erm, happy reading?

No comments:

Post a Comment